In this regard, Aerial Frope guarantees the compliance of in force laws with reference to personal data protection as established in Organic Law 3/2018, of 5 December on Personal Data Protection and Digital Rights Assurance (LOPD GDD). Also in compliance with European Regulations (EU) 2016/679 of European Parliament and Council of 27th April 2016 with reference to Protection of legal persons (RGPD).
Domain Owner´s identity
- Owner: Álvaro Reboredo Ortega.
- Spanish Identification number: 47350173G
- Domiciled at: Socorro 24, 1A. 15003, A Coruña – Spain.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: https://aerialfrope.com
Principles applied in data treatment
When treating your personal date, the Owner will apply the following principles which will be in line with the requirements of the new European regulations on data protection (RGPD):
- Principle of lawfulness, loyalty and transparency: The Owner will always ask for consent on treatment of personal data with one or several aims. The Owner will inform the User with absolute transparency.
- Principle of data minimisation: The Owner will request those data which are strictly necessary for the aim/s they have been required
- Principle of files held until a limited timeframe: The Owner will hold those personal data collected for the strictly necessary time required by the aims of data treatment. The Owner will inform the User on the corresponding legal timeframe depending on the aim.
In case of subscription, the Owner will review the data periodically and will delete those records that have been inactive for a considerable time.
- Principle of integrity and confidentiality: Personal data collected will be treated in such way that your security, confidentiality and integrity are assured.
The Owner will take the necessary precautions to avoid not authorized or inappropriate Access to the personal data by third parties.
Entering personal data
When visiting https://aerialfrope.com you won´t be required to provide any personal data. However, you will be required to when contacting me through the contact form or when sending an email.
The Owner informs you about the right to:
- Access the collected data.
- Ask for modification or cancellation.
- Ask to limit the timeframe of the files held.
- Deny treatment of data.
You can´t exercise the right to data portability.
The exercise of these rights is personal and must therefore be exercised by the stakeholder requesting directly to the Owner, which means that any client, subscriber or collaborator who has provided their data at any time, can address Aerial Frope and ask for information regarding the collected data, how they have been obtained, ask for modification of them, deny treatment, limit their use or ask for cancellation on the Owner´s files.
To exercise your access, modification, cancellation or denial of treatment rights, you must send an email to email@example.com along with a valid identity proof such as a photocopy of your ID or similar.
You are entitled to effective judicial protection and to submit a claim against the control authority, that is, la Agencia Española de Protección de Datos (Spanish Agency on Data Protection) if you were to consider the treatment of your personal data infringes the Regulations.
Aim of treating your personal data
Personal data collected and the aim of their treatment varies depending on how they have been provided:
- Contact forms: the Owner requests personal data such as: name, surname, email address, telephone number and website with the aim of responding to user´s queries.
For instance, Aerial Frope uses these data to answer to messages, doubts, complains or concerns the users may have regarding the information included in the website, the treatment of data, questions in relation to legal texts included in the website as well as any other query the user may have and is not subject to the website conditions.
There exist other aims by which the Owner treats personal data:
- Guaranteeing compliance with the conditions established in the Privacy Not and applicable law. This may include the development of tools and algorithms that help this website to guarantee confidentiality of collected data.
- Supporting and improving the services offered in this website.
- Analysing user´s navigation. The Owner collects other identity non-disclosing data obtained through cookies that get downloaded in the user´s computed when surging the website. Its features and aim are described in the Cookies Policy.
You may check privacy policies of the main social networks on the following links:
The Owner will treat your personal data with the aim of managing correctly his presence in the social network, inform you of his activities as well as any other aim allowed by social networks regulations.
In any case will the Owner use follower´s profiles on social networks to send publicity individually.
Personal data security
In order to protect your personal data, the Owner takes all the reasonable precautions and follows the best practices of the industry to avoid their lost, misuse, improper access, disclosure, modification or destruction.
Aerial Frope informs the user that their personal data will not be transferred to third organizations unless this transference is protected by a legal duty or when the provision of services implies the need of a contractual relation with the responsible person of data treating. In this last scenario, the transference of data to third parties will be carried out when Aerial Frope has been granted with express consent from the User.
However, in some cases, it could be necessary to do collaborations with other professionals. In these cases, express consent from the User will be required where the User will be informed of the collaborator´s identity and the aim of the collaboration. This process will always be carried out with the most strict security standards.
Content of other websites
The web pages included in this website may contain embedded content (such as videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves just as if you had visited these other webs.
For this website´s correct functioning, cookies are required, which is an information stored in your web browser.
In Cookies policy webpage you may check all the information related to collection, aim and cookies treatment policy.
Legitimization of data treatment
The legal ground of your data treatment is: consent.
Personal data categories
Personal data categories dealt with by the Owner are:
- Personal identity data.
- Specially protected data are not treated as a category
Keeping your personal data
Personal data provided to the Owner will be kept until you request them being deleted.
Destinatarios de datos personales
- Google Analytics is a web analytics service offered by Google, Inc., a Delaware company with headquarters in 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, USA (“Google”).
Google Analytics uses “cookies”, which are text files located in your computer to help the Owner analysing the use of the website by the Users. The information generated by the cookie about the website (including IP address) will be directly transferred and filed by Google in USA servers.
More information at: https://analytics.google.com
You may also see a list of types of cookies that Google and their collaborators use and all the information regarding the use made by publicity cookies.
When navigating through https://aerialfrope.com non-disclosing identity data may be collected which may include IP address, geographical location, register of how services and sites are used, navigation habits and other data which can´t be used to identify yourself.
The Web site uses the following services to analyse third parties:
- Google Analytics.
The Owner uses the information collected to obtain statistics data, analyse tendencies, administer the website, and study navigation patrons and to collect demographic information. The Owner is not responsible of personal data treatment made by the websites accessed through the different links found in this website.
Precision and truthfulness of personal data
The User commits to provide correct, complete, precise and updated data and to keep them updated.
As an User of the Website you are the only responsible of the veracity and correction of the data referred to on the website, exonerating Aerial Frope of any responsibility thereof.
Acceptance and consent
To execute your access, modification, cancelation and opposition rights you must send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org along with a valid updated proof such as a photocopy of your identity card or similar.
Executing these rights does not include any data that Aerial Frope is obliged to keep with administrative, legal or security purposes.
These policies will be in force until they are modified by other duly published ones.