- Oval and symmetrical shape that allows optimal positioning of wide-section devices such as pulleys, ascenders and sliding fall arresters.
- Aluminum carabiner whose lightness reduces the weight of the equipment carried by the worker at height.
- It can be combined with the CAPTIV bar to favor the stressing of the carabiner along the major axis, make it integral with the device and limit the risk of tipping.
- Fluid interior design that limits the risk of stable point and facilitates the rotation of the carabiner.
- Keylock system to avoid any involuntary hooking of the carabiner.
- Ensures an optimum resistance/lightness ratio.
- Protects markings from abrasion.
2 security lock versions:
TRIACT-LOCK: automatic lock with triple action opening.
SCREW-LOCK is a manual screw lock with a red indicator visible when the carabiner is unlocked.
- Materials: aluminum
- Certifications: CE EN 362, EAC
Reference: M33A TLN
Locking system: TRIACT-LOCK and SCREW-LOCK
Major axis resistance: 25 kN
Minor axis resistance: 8 kN
Open gate resistance: 7 kN
Gate Opening: 22mm
11 in stock
The cost of shipping costs is 5 euros for the Peninsula, the Balearic Islands and Portugal. You can see the specific transport cost for your country in a simple way by simulating a purchase in the store.
From the moment the order is placed and confirmed, the delivery times are as follows:
– Manufacturing time:
- Aerial ropes: 1-2 weeks.
- Aerial trapezes: 2 weeks.
– Shipping time:
- Spain and Portugal: 24-48 hours.
- Europe: 3-5 days.